up asst teacher recruitment, up asst teacher notification, up asst teacher apply online, up asst teacher application, up teacher eligibility, up teacher selection process, up asst teacher vacancy, up asst teacher admit card, result of up asst teacher, www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in, up assistant teacher jobs
- UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 68500 Bharti Notification 2018 Apply Online & Eligibility
- Vacancy Details:
- Overview of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Teacher Applications 2018
- UP Asst Teacher Online Application Process 2018
- Important Dates to Remember
- UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
- UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
- Result of UP Assistant Teacher 2018
UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 68500 Bharti Notification 2018 Apply Online & Eligibility
The Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh has released a notification for the selection of Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. The candidates interested and eligible can fill the application form. There are 68500 vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. The officials are going to release the UP Assistant Recruitment on 23rd Jan 2018. The aspirants can visit the official website read the notification and submit the application before last. The UP Assistant Teacher Applications are going to release from 25th Jan 2018 to 09th Feb 2018. The candidates can submit the application form in online mode. The aspirants can follow us for more details.
Candidates who are going to apply for the UP Asst Teacher Vacancy 2018 applications on or before the last date. The UP Assistant Teacher Bharti will Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department. The authorities will release the UP Assistant Teacher Notification on 23rd Jan 2018. The candidates can check the eligibility and fill the application form. This is very good opportunity for them to get assistant teacher jobs. Every year the Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh has released the different notifications for different vacancy applications. The aspirants can get the details UP Asst Teacher Applications 2018 like education qualification, age limit, salary band, application fee, selection process and more in the below article.
- Hamirpur- 1000 Posts
- Furrukhabad- 1000 Posts
- Azamgarh- 1000 Posts
- Ghaziabad- 10 Posts
- Baghpat- 100 Posts
- Hapur- 120 Posts
- Bijnaur- 1400 Posts
- Gonda- 1400 Posts
- Allahabad- 900 Posts
- Lakhimpur Khiri & Behraich- 1700 posts
- Hardoi- 2000 Posts
- Gazipur- 1300 Posts
- Agra & Devriya- 1200 Posts
- Jaunpur- 2000 Posts
- Basti- 1400 Posts
- Amethi & Banda- 1100 Posts
- Mainpuri- 1150 Posts
- Chitrakoot- 1050 Posts
- Ambedkar Nagar- 1000 Posts
- Etawah- 1000 Posts
- Faizabad- 1000 Posts
- Lucknow- 1000 Posts
- Santkabir Nagar- 1000 Posts
- Unnao- 1400 Posts
- Mathura- 1300 Posts
- Devaria- 1300 Posts
- Barely- 1300 Posts
- Mirzapur- 1250 Posts’
- Fatehpur- 1250 Posts
- Maharajganj- 1200 Posts
- Rampur- 1200 Posts
- Siddhartha Nagar- 1150 Posts
- Shahjahanpur- 1150 Posts
- Aligarh- 1100 Posts
- Sonbhadra- 1100 posts
- Banda- 1050 Posts
- Bulandshahar- 1000 Posts
- Pratapgarh- 900 Posts
- Kaushambi- 700 Posts
- Sitapur- 2000 Posts
- Gorakhpur- 1350 Posts
- Badaun- 1750 Posts
- Kushi Nagar- 1600 Posts
- Balia- 1600 Posts
- Barabanki- 1500 Posts
Overview of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Organisation Name||Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant Teacher Posts|
|No of Posts||6500 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Notification Release Date||23rd Jan 2018|
|Initial Date of Applications||25th Jan 2018|
|End of Applications||09th Feb 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Assistant Teacher Applications 2018
The candidates going to apply have to complete the Two-year D.El.Ed., BTC, Two Years BTC from Distance Education, D.El.Ed Special Education, Specific BTC, BTC Urdu, a Degree of Four Year B.El.Ed. and passing teacher eligibility examination can apply.
The candidate’s age should be in between 21 years and 40 years.
Applicants must submit the below given online application fee through online mode.
- General/ OBC Candidates:- Rs-600/-
- SC/ ST Candidates:- Rs-400/-
- PHD Candidates:- free from application fee.
The selected candidates for the post will get a salary as per the government norms.
- Written Exam
- Educational Qualification
- Document Verification
- Allotment (Choice & Priority wise)
UP Asst Teacher Online Application Process 2018
The candidates going to apply for the Assistant Teacher can follow the below steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website Basic Education Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh i.e.www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- Search for the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the required link.
- Notification will display on the screen.
- Read the notification clearly.
- Click on apply online.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form as per the instructions.
- Attach the scanned certificates, signatures & photographs to the application form.
- Check the details on the application before submitting.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for the further use.
Important Dates to Remember
|UP Assistant Teacher Notification Release Date||23rd Jan 2018|
|Initial Date of Applications||25th Jan 2018|
|Assistant Teacher End of Applications||09th Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||Releases Soon|
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
The candidates applied for the post have to attend the exam. The officials are going to attend the exam. The exam date will release soon. The candidates need to download the admit card. The admit card will releases the authorities before 15 days before the exam. The applicants can visit the official website and download the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card by giving the details like application number and date of birth. The candidates without admit card will not allow for the exam. The aspirants can stay in touch with us for more details.
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
- The Exam Will be Written Subjective Type.
- The Total Weightage would carry 60% of Written Exam, Each 10% of High School, Intermediate, Graduation & BTC Marks
- There Will be No Objective (Multiple Choice) Type Questions Conducted.
- The Exam will be 150 Very Short Questions.
- The Exam will be 1 marks for each question.
- An exam will be conducted for 03 Hours.
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
Result of UP Assistant Teacher 2018
The candidates have attended the exam and looking for the results. The officials are going to release the result soon. The candidates can download the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Result from the official website by giving the details like admit card number and date of birth. The result contains marks you have scored in the exam. The marks are on the basis of candidate performance in the exam. The candidates need to get the minimum cutoff marks to get qualify for the exam. The candidates who reach the UP Asst Teacher Cutoff Marks will appear on the UP Asst Teacher Merit List. The merit list candidates will eligible for the further process. Here we have provided all the details in the above article to know more details stay tuned here.