Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the latest notification for 1746 Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst jobs. The students can check OSSSC Vacancy Eligibility 2019 on the official notification. Interested & eligible candidates can check & apply OSSSC Notification 2019 and submit the application form before the last date. All the aspirants now check all the details after applying for these applications. Aspirants applications available from 29th December 2018 to 6th January 2019. Postulants apply OSSSC Applications 2019 through online. The selection process is based written test & practical skills.
- OSSSC Apply Online 1746 Jobs Jr Clerk/ Junior Assistant Notification, Eligibility 2019:
- Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst Posts 2019
- Application Process of OSSSC Jr Clerk 2019:
- OSSSC Recruitment Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst Posts Admit Card 2019:
- Results for OSSSC Recruitment Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst 2019:
OSSSC Apply Online 1746 Jobs Jr Clerk/ Junior Assistant Notification, Eligibility 2019:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Odisha SSSC Jr Clerk Vacancy 2019 Applications need to apply on or before the last date. The students after completion of the application dates searching for the admit card on the official website. Odisha commission has published notification for the Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst posts. The postulates can download the OSSSC Jr Clerk Admit Card 2019 before going to the exam. Every year Odisha state released various notifications for different jobs. a lot of members can apply for the online applications and get the job in the various posts. After completion of the written exam, aspirants can check OSSSC Junior Asst Results 2019 on the official website. For more details about the application process, eligibility, admit card, application process & others mentioned given below.
Applications for OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of the post||Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst|
|Number of vacancies||1746|
|Starting date of the application||29th December 2018|
|End date||6th February 2019|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Practical skills|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst Posts 2019
- The postulates can have the age boundary is minimum 18 years to maximum 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ Female candidates as per rules.
- Aspirants must have passed a 10+2+3 examination and 10+2+3 exam with computer knowledge.
- Other candidates need to pay the application fees Rs.100/-.
- SC/ ST & PWD aspirants exempted from the application fees.
- The selected aspirants having the pay scale is from Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-.
- Grad pay is Rs.1,900/-.
- Consolidated monthly remuneration revised Rs.8,880/-.
- Interested contenders selection process is based on the written test & Practical skills.
- The aspirants who qualified in the written those are selected for the practical skill test as follows
- Essay, Computer Basic Skills & Letter Writing.
Important Date for OSSSC:
|Application starting date||29th December 2018|
|End date of online applications||6th February 2019|
|Examination fee by the treasury challan start date||30th January 2019|
|End date of fee challan||6th February 2019|
|Admit card||Before the 10-20 days of the exam|
|Exam date||Intimate soon|
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst Posts 2019:
|Name of the posts||Vacancies|
Application Process of OSSSC Jr Clerk 2019:
Participated & eligible aspirants can check & download the OSSSC Official NOtification 2019 and submit them online application form before the last date. The Odisha authorities are released the admit card before 10-20 days of the examination on the official web portal. Simple steps to download the application form from the official website mentioned given below.
- Visit the OSSSC website i.e www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click register tab on the home page.
- Click on the new user link for the 1st time registering.
- After clicking on new user an Instruction Page will appear on your screen.
- Read all the instructions and click on the proceed registration tab.
- Next click on the ok button.
- Enter the details on the online application form as required.
- Upload scanned a signature.
- Recheck the filled details on the online form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click o the submit button.
OSSSC Recruitment Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst Posts Admit Card 2019:
Applied postulates can check and download the OSSSC Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst Admit Card 2019 from the official website. Admit card to know the time, venue, date & others. The Odisha board when release the admit card, officials are updated on the official web portal. The students are searching for the admit card after completion of the application dates. Officials are updated admit card details on the official web portal. Odisha State release the admit card before 10-15 days of the exam. candidates without admit card will not be allowed to the examination hall. Download the admit card by using the name, date of birth & application number. Without admit card will not enter into the exam hall.
Results for OSSSC Recruitment Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst 2019:
After completion of the written exam, contenders are looking for the results on the web portal. Download the results by using the hall ticket number, date of birth. The government release the results will intimate very soon. The job seekers can download the results and compare with subject marks & percentage. Officials have uploaded the results details on the web portal. Applied postulates can check and download the OSSSC Jr Clerk/ Jr Asst Result 2019 on the official website. The department officials soon release the result on the official portal. Aspirants who reach the minimum written test marks those are now going to the next selection process.