Allahabad High Court JA Apply Online 2018:
The Allahabad High Court has released a notification of Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2018 for the vacancies of 3495 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment post through online. The online application dates are available form 06th December 2018 to 26th December 2018. The candidates can check the eligibility details of Allahabad HC Recruitment Notification Out 2018 to visit the web portal. The board officials are going to conduct the written exam for the applied candidates. Applicants who are applying for this application those can check the Eligibility of Allahabad HC Jr Asst Group D Notification 2018. The candidates will get the Allahabad High Court Jr Assistant Group D Hall Ticket 2018 to visit the web portal.
- Allahabad High Court JA Apply Online 3495 Jobs Stenographer Grade 3 Group D Notification 2018:
- Release Date of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2018:
- Allahabad High Court Stenographer Application Form 2018:
- Admit Card for Allahabad HC Stenographer Exam 2018:
- Allahabad HC Jr Assistant Result 2018:
Allahabad High Court JA Apply Online 3495 Jobs Stenographer Grade 3 Group D Notification 2018:
The candidates can check and download the Allahabad HC Stenographer Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018 to visit the web portal. The candidates can download the Allahabad High Court JA Admit Card 2018 from the official portal. Students can download previous question papers to visit the web portal. The Allahabad has released the different notifications for different vacancy applications in every year. The candidates can check the AHC Result 2018 to visit the web portal. After releasing the result, the board officials will prepare the AHC Stenographer Garde 3 Merit List 2018 from the official site. The applicants can check the recruitment details like eligibility, application process, selection process, application fee, admit card etc all are updated with the below article.
Release Date of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Board Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||3495|
|Starting Date of Allahabad High Court Application Form 2018||06.12.2018|
|Last Date of Allahabad HC Stenographer Gr 3 Apply Online 2018||26.12.2018|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card||One week before the exam|
|Article Category||Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2018:
|Post Code||Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|01||Stenographer Grade-III||Graduation & Certificate of CCC issued by DOEACC Society||Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.2800/-|
|02||Jr. Assistant||Intermediate and CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.2000|
|Paid Apprentices||Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.1900|
|03||Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV)||High School along with Driving License to Drive Four Wheeler for a period not less than 3 Years||Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.1900|
|04||Tube Well Operator Cum- Electrician||Junior High School with Diploma or Certificate Course From Industrial Training Institute||Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.1800;|
|Process Server||Passed High School|
|Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrah||Junior High School|
|Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman||Junior High School|
|Sweeper-Cum-Farrah||Class VI||Rs. 6000/- Fixed|
- The applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years & maximum 40 years.
- Students can check the age relaxation details on the official website.
- For post code 01 & 02, the candidates of General/OBC can pay the application is Rs. 500/- & SC/ST category is Rs.400/-
- Post Code No 03 & 04, For General/OBC candidates can pay the application fee is Rs. 400/- & SC/ST candidates are Rs. 300/-
The candidates can be selected for the written exam is followed by an English & Hindi computer-based test, stenographer test & technical driving test.
- Stenographer Grade III:- 412 Posts (Tentative)
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices:- 1484 Posts (Tentative)
- Drivers (Grade IV):- 40 Posts (Tentative)
- Tube Well Operator Cum- Electrician, Process Server, Farrash, Sweeper/ Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Mali/ Coolie/Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Bhisti/ Liftman,
- Sweeper-Cum-Farrash:- 1559 Posts (Tentative)
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Application Form 2018:
The applicants can check the eligibility details after fill the application form before the last date. The online applications are closed on 26th December 2018. The applicants invite the applications on the official site. The candidates can follow the simple steps below.
Procedure to Download the Allahabad High Court Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants need to visit the official site.
- Search for the Allahabad High Court Stenographer Garde 3 Application Form 2018 & click on it.
- Read the notification click on apply.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the photos & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application for future reference.
Admit Card for Allahabad HC Stenographer Exam 2018:
The applied candidates now eagerly waiting to check and download the Allahabad High Court Jr Assistant Admit Card 2018 to visit the web portal. The applicants have the hall ticket to attend the exam. Aspirants can download the Allahabad HC Stenographer Gr 3 Hall Ticket 2018 by using the application number, name & date of birth. Without call letter not allowed to appear for the exam hall.
Allahabad HC Jr Assistant Result 2018:
The appeared candidates can check and download the Allahabad High Court Result 2018 to visit the web portal. The board official is going to release the exam result on the web portal. Postulants can download the Allahabad High Court Jr Assistant Result 2018 by using the admit card number, name & date of birth. The students who qualify the written exam to eligible to appear for the next selection process. The candidates can check the Allahabad HC Stenographer Gr 3 Merit List 2018 to visit the web portal. The merit list candidate names displayed in the selected list. For latest updates candidates keep in touch with our web portal regularly.