Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently released a government notification for 446 Group 2 jobs. Interested aspirants can check the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 and submit the application form before the last date. Therefore the APPSC Group 2 application dates are available from 10th to 31st January 2019. Applied candidates can check the official website for the admit card. After completion of the online/ offline applications waiting for the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019. AP authorities will conduct the prelims exam for applied students will be held on the 5th May 2019 at different centers in various timings.
Officials will release the results soon on the web portal. AP Public Service Commission department will conduct the mains exam will be held on 18th, 19th July 2019. A selection process is based on the prelims, mains exam, interview & document verification round. All the applied applicants now check the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019 to visit the official portal.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019 Previous Question Papers, Syllabus & Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh has released different notifications for various posts every year. APPSC department will conduct the written exams for appeared students. And a lot of a number of candidates can apply for the vacancy post and get the job in AP state. Officials are updated APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2019 very soon on the web portal. And who has qualified in the prelims written exam those are select for the mains exam. Postulates can check and download the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 from the web portal. Applied job seekers can check the AP Previous Papers to know the questioning pattern. And download the old, model & other papers to prepare well for the exam. For more information about Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Exam 2019 like admit card steps, syllabus, pattern & others mentioned given below.
Overview of APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019:
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the post||Group 2|
|Number of vacancies||446|
|Starting date of the applications||10th January 2019|
|End date od the application||31st January 2019|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply mode||Online/ Offline|
|Selection process||Prelims, Mains, Interview & Document Verification|
Exam Pattern for APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019:
Screening test (Prelims):
|Test Type||Subject Names||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|Objective Type Questions||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150minutes (2 1/2 hrs)|
|Social and Cultural History of AP & Indian Constitution|
|Planning & Economy|
|Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Test||I||General Studies||150 M||150 Minutes|
|II||Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution||150 M||150 Minutes|
|III||Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150 M||150 Minutes|
Syllabus for APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019:
Prelims (Screening test):
- Directive Principles of State Policy,
- Economic disparities between regions and population categories.
- Current Affairs
- Issues of National and International importance in politics
- Economic Development of India
- Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance.
- Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism
- Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties
- Union and State Governments
- Judiciary, Judicial Review
- Local Government
- Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments
- Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
- The economy in Medieval India
- pre-Independence Indian economy
- Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India.
- Liberalizations, Privatization, Globalization
- Labour Policies of Union and State Governments, role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- A social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement
- Indian polity and governance, constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management, vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Geographical Features of Andhra, Its Impact on History and Culture
- The Satavahanas, Ikshvakus
- SocioEconomic and Religious Conditions
- Literature, Art, and Architecture
- Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D Socio-Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa between 11th to 16th Centuries
- Advent of Europeans
- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement
- Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State
- Nature of the Indian Constitution
- Structure and functions of the Indian Government
- National Income
- IT industries
- objectives and outlays of Five Year Plans
- alternative strategies
- Goals and Achievements
- Indian Economic Policies
- Agricultural policies
- Industrial policies since 1956
- An economy of Andhra Pradesh
- Planning in Indian Economy and present states
- The monetary policy of RBI
- Availability of Natural resources and Development
- Population- size
- composition and growth–Trends
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth
- A distinction between growth and development.
Important Dates for APPSC Group 2 Exams:
|Starting date of application||10th January 2019|
|End date of application||31st January 2019|
|Admit card||Before the 10-15 days of the exam|
|APPSC Group 2 Prelims exam date||5th May 2019|
|APPSC Group 2 Mains exam date||18th to 19th July 2019|
|Results for APPSC||Updating soon|
Admit Card for APPSC Group 2 Exam 2019
After completion of the application dates contenders waiting to check the APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2019 on the official website. The officials are going to release admit card on the official website. Download the admit card before going to the exam hall. Without hall ticket will not be allowed into the exam center. Download steps for admit card are given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Search for the APPSC Group 2 Admit card 2019 on the first page.
- Select the group 2 online link.
- Enter the details like application number & date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Filled online admit card will display on the screen.
- Check the filled details it’s correct or not.
- Click on the download button.
- Take the copy of admit card and carry into the exam hall while you are going.
APPSC Group 2 Results 2019:
All the aspirants now eagerly waiting to check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. Appeared aspirants now eagerly waiting to check and download the APPSC Group 2 Exam Result 2019. The job seekers who cleared in the APPSC Group 1 Prelims exam those are select for the AP Mains exam. After a few days of successful completion of the exam, the department officials will soon release the result. Contenders selected in both prelims & mains exam next go to the interview.